Clever as an easy way for students to access all the learning
applications they use at school in a single location: the Clever Portal. Log in directly to Clever at https://clever.com/in/ideapublicschools
In this article:
- How to log in from your IDEA student device
- How to log in on any device from the IDEA website
- How to get help logging in
How to login with your IDEA student device
1. Open and sign into your device using your IDEA username and password
- Username: Student ID# @ideastudent.org
- Password: IdeaMMDDYY
2. Clever will load as the first tab in your Chrome Browser
3. Click on "Log in with your IDEA Account"
4. Click on an app in your portal to begin learning.
How to login to Clever from the IDEA Website
1. From any device, go online to www.ideapublicschools.org/learningtech
OR click the "Access Student Technology Button" from the IDEA Website
2. On the Student Technology page, click "Student Device Access" then click on Log into Clever
Did you know:
Every app students sign into for class should use the same username and password. This is called SSO or Single Sign-on and it is set up to make it easy and safe to use apps for class.
Trouble logging into Clever?
- Let your teacher know.
- Click here to try logging into Clever from any device.
- Click here to request support.