Within MyOn, students have access to a digital library with thousands of available books. IDEA students can access MyOn through the Renaissance app in their Clever portal.
In this article:
How to Log in with Clever
1. Go to Clever on any device.
2. Click Log in with your IDEA Account.
3. In Clever, click on the Renaissance app.
4. In the Renaissance app, click on MyOn.
How to access books in Myon
- Students can access books by clicking on the Library icon.
2. Click on Recommended.
3. Click on a book to choose it or click on the arrow to see more books.
4. Go to the bottom of the page to find books in your ZPD (these are books for your reading level).
5. Students can search for books in MyOn by typing a topic into the search bar.
Trouble logging into Clever or MyOn?
- Let your teacher know.
- Click here to try logging into Clever from any device.
- Click here to request support.